- Today we’ll be taking a deep-dive into the See state of See-Think-Do-Grow-Give. These consideration states form a framework we adapted from Avinash Kaushik.
- The See audience is not thinking about our product or service.
- Advertising to the ‘See’ state creates familiarity with our brand and builds trust and affinity.
- See media should focus on targeting, reach and frequency.
- While many companies focus on the Think and Do states because they are more measurable and closer to the money, See audiences grease the skids for conversions.
- See state targeting is an investment in improving the future performance of your Think and Do tactics.
- Targeting the See state is just one way to personalize your marketing. Learn how this fits into a bigger picture by checking out our Marketing Personalization Webinar on SlideShare.
Charity of the Week:
We hope you want to join us on our journey. Find us on IterativeMarketing.net, the hub for the methodology and community. Email us at [email protected], follow us on twitter at @iter8ive or join The Iterative Marketing Community LinkedIn group.
The Iterative Marketing Podcast is a production of Brilliant Metrics, a consultancy helping brands and agencies rid the world of marketing waste.
Onward and upward!