- “Bringing your brand to life” simply means applying strategies and tactics so every touch point with your prospect or customer creates a strong emotional bond or affinity with your organization.
- Brand is important because it either pulls people in or pushes people away. For reference, check out episode 2, “Defining Your Brand” or episode 11, “Using Brand Vectors To Measure & Align Your Brand.”
- Strive to make every touchpoint supportive of your documented brand position.
- Living your brand exists based on what you say and do. What you “say” is the content of your advertising, dedicated media, or collateral. What you “do” is the customer experience that is influenced by your team.
- Customer Journey Maps are helpful tools to ensure each touchpoint across multiple departments is on brand. Reference episode 4 to learn more about “Mapping The Customer Journey.”
- Next week we will discuss persona research.
Charity of the Week:
Sojourner Family Peace Center
We hope you want to join us on our journey. Find us on IterativeMarketing.net, the hub for the methodology and community. Email us at [email protected], follow us on twitter at @iter8ive or join The Iterative Marketing Community LinkedIn group.
The Iterative Marketing Podcast is a production of Brilliant Metrics, a consultancy helping brands and agencies rid the world of marketing waste.
Producer: Heather Ohlman
Transcription: Reena Venkata
Music: SeaStock Audio
Onward and upward!