- Silos exist across organizations everywhere, between Marketing & IT, Human Resources, Customer Service and Sales.
- Breaking down silos between Marketing and Sales increases collaboration, reduces duplicated effort, leverages expertise and creates consistency.
- To break down silos, departments must change how they operate, with endorsement from the top of the org chart.
- There are many opportunities to collaborate across Marketing and Sales, specifically: personas, customer journey mapping, brand development, content creation, experimentation and feedback on lead generation.
- Learn six tips for successfully integrating Marketing & Sales.
Charity of the Week:
We hope you want to join us on our journey. Find us on IterativeMarketing.net, the hub for the methodology and community. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on twitter at @iter8ive or join The Iterative Marketing Community LinkedIn group.
The Iterative Marketing Podcast is a production of Brilliant Metrics, a consultancy helping brands and agencies rid the world of marketing waste.
Onward and upward!