- It is recommended to listen to episode 18, Aligning Content With Your Customer Journey, for reference.
- Different digital media (aka marketing channels) can be used to deliver content to your audience based on their customer journey state.
- The goal is to personalize content based on the buyer journey’s state. Not all media/channels attract audiences at every state.
- Banner ads, video ads, paid social media, native ads, email, paid search and organic search can all be aligned to a buyer’s journey state.
- Targeting methods available to digital media allow marketers to laser-focus their content to the right audience. To utilize that targeting, we must have a segmented database and content specific to a journey state.
- Next week’s episode will explore aligning traditional media with the customer journey state.
Charity of the Week:
We hope you want to join us on our journey. Find us on IterativeMarketing.net, the hub for the methodology and community. Email us at email@example.com, follow us on twitter at @iter8ive or join The Iterative Marketing Community LinkedIn group.
The Iterative Marketing Podcast is a production of Brilliant Metrics, a consultancy helping brands and agencies rid the world of marketing waste.
Producer: Heather Ohlman
Transcription: Reena Venkata
Music: SeaStock Audio
Onward and upward!